Logo Competition

ZEMIXX INTERNATIONAL available in podcast format. Clic HERE to subscribe !

Modérateurs :MikeyM, Space_Moderators

Répondre
jc
Admin Forum
Admin Forum
Logo Competition

Message par jc » 17 févr. 2010, 11:15

Hi guys.
The Space Boutique will soon be offering new logos and designs in order to update the collection. To celebrate this, a contest has been put together allowing you to create new logo's by "remixing" the current Space Invader original.

I strongly suggest that you read these guidelines IN THEIR ENTIRETY !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:arrow: You must create one or more designs based on the original Space Invader logo.

:arrow: The 3 winners will each take home an iPod Touch 32Gb and will see their creation launched in the Space Boutique. .

:arrow: Where to find the original logo?
You can download the original Space Invader logo HERE

:arrow: How do I take part?
Each participant can send us ONE to FIVE different creations (but in ONE EMAIL).
Files must be in PDF format (One logo per file).
Please note that the title of your file must match your screename. If you have several files call them, screename01, screename02, etc...

If your files are too big to send via email, upload them on YouSendit and send us the link via email.

You must then send us an email to concours@joachimgarraud.com before the 28th March 2010 at 11:59pm. The mail must be set up as follows:

Email Subject :
CONCOURS REMIX LOGO SPACE INVADER + Your Screename
Email Body:
*Screename:
*First Name:
*Last Name:
*Date you joined the joachimgarraud.com forum:
*Email address:
*I give up my rights as an author on the attached created logos and authorise commercial use on the site joachimgarraud.com

:arrow: FAQ :

-Who can take part?
Participation is reserved for members of the forum (one participation per person).

-Whatever the number of designs selected (between 1 and 5 per participant) the prize is 1 iPod touch per winner and not 1 iPod touch per logo selected. There are 3 iPod Touch up for grabs.

-What are the technical specifications for the logos?
Maximum number of colours: 3
Maximum points per colour: 2000
Maximum print size: 30x30cm
Line thickness minimum at print: 1.5mm
Minimum space between the lines at print: 1mm

-If I win, will I get paid?
No.

-Who decides the winner?
Joachim Garraud.

-How do I know if my logos have been well received?
The list of participants will be published on the forum and kept up to date as much as possible.

-Will I get a confirmation email?
No.

-When will we know the winner?
Results will be published on the 4th April 2010 on joachimgarraud.com forum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please only respond on this forum/thread with messages linked directly to the competition (additional questions, more information, etc...).
All other comments will be deleted.
Avoid for example comments like "good luck", "its so and so who will win", "shame I don't have any time" or even "there we go, i've sent it"....

Please Note: All participants who do not follow the above rules will have their submission eliminated from the competition.

Good luck! :D

jc
[color=brown][i] :arrow: Avant de poser une question : [url=viewtopic.php?t=7737]Charte[/url] | [url=viewforum.php?f=19]FAQ1[/url] | [url=viewforum.php?f=22]FAQ2[/url] | [url=search.php]Recherche Forum[/url] | [url=http://www.joachimgarraud.com/space_goo ... google.htm]Space GOOGLE[/url]
:arrow: Avant de faire une demande de Guestlist : [url=viewtopic.php?t=1740]Fonctionnement[/url] | [url=viewforum.php?f=15]Forum Guestlists[/url] | [url=viewtopic.php?t=9956]Guestlists Closes[/url][/i][/color]
Répondre