Greats from KIEV!!!!! (Ukraine) PaTiPa

ZEMIXX INTERNATIONAL available in podcast format. Clic HERE to subscribe !

Modérateurs :MikeyM, Space_Moderators

Répondre
dandelion
Robot Galactica
Robot Galactica
Greats from KIEV!!!!! (Ukraine) PaTiPa

Message par dandelion » 10 avr. 2005, 16:22

Joachim, Sender – you are the best!!! JOACHIM! WE NEED YOU HERE, IN KIEV!!! Come again PLS!!!!!!!! You music - the BEST!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
www.sender.dj

[color=YellowGreen][size=100]Don't mix drugs - leave mixing for dj![/size][/color]
joachim.garraud
Admin Forum
Admin Forum

Message par joachim.garraud » 10 avr. 2005, 21:28

Hey man, What a Party ..... What a creazy town and a creazy nightclub !!

I really loved to play in Kiev !!! i love u !!!
:wink:

In the next few weeks, a small movie will be available !!! Check this out !! :lol:
Joachim Garraud
dandelion
Robot Galactica
Robot Galactica

Message par dandelion » 10 avr. 2005, 22:29

joachim.garraud a écrit : I really loved to play in Kiev !!! i love u !!!
:wink:
Nous aussi t'aimons! Come again! :wink:
joachim.garraud a écrit : In the next few weeks, a small movie will be available !!! Check this out !! :lol:

COOL! We will waiting :!:
www.sender.dj

[color=YellowGreen][size=100]Don't mix drugs - leave mixing for dj![/size][/color]
StratuS
UFO Driver
UFO Driver

Message par StratuS » 11 avr. 2005, 18:33

Hi Joachim!!!
We translating greetings to you from Dniepropetrovsk (Sfera club)!
It was the best party in this year, and i hope it will be the best party in whole 2005 year (if you will't come again!)

Please describe your emotions about Dniepropetrovsk, and our clubbers..

PS... Joachim, you are a legend for our city now! Legendary party, legendary DJ! Thank you, that you "killed" us on the dancefloor with "Smack my bitch up" in original mix, and, sure Nirvana!
We will love you and waiting next time !
CarlitO
Super Space Invader
Super Space Invader

Message par CarlitO » 11 avr. 2005, 18:37

I think it was : The Prodigy - Smack my Bitch up mixed with Lenny Kravitz - Are you Gonna Go My Way;
And it ROCKS!!!!!
joachim.garraud
Admin Forum
Admin Forum

Message par joachim.garraud » 11 avr. 2005, 19:47

StratuS a écrit :Please describe your emotions about Dniepropetrovsk, and our clubbers..
To be Honest with you : IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GIG since i'm DJ !! The Place was so cool and the audience was perfect !!!!
We did the party together.... specialy cause the dj booth was ON the dancefloor with you creazy clubbers !!!
And, what about my surprise when someone asked me to play my rmx of Anaklein - Lena or Geyster / John Clay !!!

I was really impressed by your Electronic Music Knowledge !!! You Knew the most of all my favorite cuts !!!!!

Dj Sender's working on a big event for this summer in UA !!!! I'm really excited about the idea to come back with you.

You are the best audience i've never had !! :wink:
Joachim Garraud
StratuS
UFO Driver
UFO Driver

Message par StratuS » 11 avr. 2005, 20:13

joachim.garraud a écrit :
StratuS a écrit :Please describe your emotions about Dniepropetrovsk, and our clubbers..
To be Honest with you : IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GIG since i'm DJ !! The Place was so cool and the audience was perfect !!!!
We did the party together.... specialy cause the dj booth was ON the dancefloor with you creazy clubbers !!!
And, what about my surprise when someone asked me to play my rmx of Anaklein - Lena or Geyster / John Clay !!!

I was really impressed by your Electronic Music Knowledge !!! You Knew the most of all my favorite cuts !!!!!

Dj Sender's working on a big event for this summer in UA !!!! I'm really excited about the idea to come back with you.

You are the best audience i've never had !! :wink:
Thank you!! We waited for you for a long time. Since that time than the announce about you in Ukraine was at your site!
We only have few videos with you from official website. From this videos we're seen how you play. What music you play! We're feel love to yoy since that time, when seen the videos with you playing in Amnesia (Paris), and since that time we're preparing to this party.

I standed near the DJ's place, when you came in for the first time in Sfera.

Remember me? And my girlfriend?

Répondre