(Topic unique) Tout sur Pro Tools (Avid)

Matos, synthés, plug-ins, mastering, arrangement : discutez ici de tout sur la prod.

Modérateur :Space_Moderators

Adrien24
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Message par Adrien24 » 08 déc. 2005, 00:26

Hey, I was wondering if you had some sort of tutorials on Reason. I would like to know how to use this program and how to create nice tunes and beats. If you know of any tutorial sites or some of your own that would be nice :) And also I was wondering with your Oxygen 8 keyboard, did it come with a program or did you use another program to set your beats per key? Thanks
[b]Adrien[/b]
[color=yellow]DJX 700+2xCDJ 800MKII+HDJ1000[/color]
benelli
Alien Lover
Alien Lover

Message par benelli » 08 déc. 2005, 00:41

Adrien24 a écrit :Hey, I was wondering if you had some sort of tutorials on Reason. I would like to know how to use this program and how to create nice tunes and beats. If you know of any tutorial sites or some of your own that would be nice :) And also I was wondering with your Oxygen 8 keyboard, did it come with a program or did you use another program to set your beats per key? Thanks
regarding the oxygen, you just assign it in the synthesizer or plug in, and use internal programs and synths installed on your system, what the mini-keyboard does is creating a signal - translated in the synthesizer or program to a certain sound. or did you mean something else?

joachim: i probably know the answer myself, mac is it? :)
DUDE:
Bunch of assholes. And then, you
know, little of this, little of that.
My career's, uh, slowed down a bit
lately.
(The Big Lebowski)
benelli
Alien Lover
Alien Lover

Message par benelli » 08 déc. 2005, 00:42

ps.

a guy in a mac-shop i visited today, said the powerbook is much better than the imac, but i think the imac 17" is more comfortable.. ?
DUDE:
Bunch of assholes. And then, you
know, little of this, little of that.
My career's, uh, slowed down a bit
lately.
(The Big Lebowski)
joachim.garraud
Admin Forum
Admin Forum

Message par joachim.garraud » 08 déc. 2005, 01:33

Adrien24 a écrit :Hey, I was wondering if you had some sort of tutorials on Reason. I would like to know how to use this program and how to create nice tunes and beats. If you know of any tutorial sites or some of your own that would be nice :) And also I was wondering with your Oxygen 8 keyboard, did it come with a program or did you use another program to set your beats per key? Thanks
i've changed oxygen 8 by a roland AX1 !! A real Keytar .... a lot of pleasure on stage !!!
Joachim Garraud
Adrien24
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Message par Adrien24 » 08 déc. 2005, 07:41

#1. What program do you need to use the oxygen 8? And i kind of understand what you are trying to say.

#2. When you have the keyboard working, and you would like a song set to the keys... I have seen Joachim do this on his video clips. I want to know how to play the song with just the keys... is that the same as what you were trying the say?

#3. Very nice Joachim. Must be an awsome keyboard :wink: I was also wondering what kind of program you use to make the vocals on your Ze Mixx's... like when it says "Ze Mixx, 60 minute avec les meilleures nouveautés dancefloor".. If it is possible to know :wink:

Thanks
[b]Adrien[/b]
[color=yellow]DJX 700+2xCDJ 800MKII+HDJ1000[/color]
joachim.garraud
Admin Forum
Admin Forum

Message par joachim.garraud » 08 déc. 2005, 08:14

Adrien24 a écrit :#1. What program do you need to use the oxygen 8? And i kind of understand what you are trying to say.
Reason and ableton live
Adrien24 a écrit :#2. When you have the keyboard working, and you would like a song set to the keys... I have seen Joachim do this on his video clips. I want to know how to play the song with just the keys... is that the same as what you were trying the say?
i don't play track with the computer !!! songs come from cds
Adrien24 a écrit :#3. Very nice Joachim. Must be an awsome keyboard :wink: I was also wondering what kind of program you use to make the vocals on your Ze Mixx's... like when it says "Ze Mixx, 60 minute avec les meilleures nouveautés dancefloor".. If it is possible to know :wink:
her name is aurore, she's french !!! and human after all !! :wink:
Joachim Garraud
UNY
Moon Explorer
Moon Explorer

Message par UNY » 11 déc. 2005, 20:05

hey joachim... i really admire your work, especially the live one...
i was wondering, what kind of hardware u use with pro tools? what do u think about pro tools LE and the hardware digi 002 and mbox 2?
thank you!
Only a bedroom dj for the moment! :)
InterMilan31
UFO Driver
UFO Driver

Message par InterMilan31 » 22 déc. 2005, 09:41

i use Ableton Live 5 right now on a powerbook g4....havent fully mastered the program yet.
vank
Moon Explorer
Moon Explorer

Message par vank » 03 janv. 2006, 20:59

Hi Joachim!

It looks as if you and your swedish friends ;-) are all very much into Logic, what do you like so much about it? You sound rocks hard and deep and I know the program is just a fraction of the whole picture. Would be great if you shared the wisdom :)

Also,what studio monitors do you recommend?

All the best in 2006

Vank
joachim.garraud
Admin Forum
Admin Forum

Message par joachim.garraud » 03 janv. 2006, 21:05

vank a écrit :Hi Joachim!

It looks as if you and your swedish friends ;-) are all very much into Logic, what do you like so much about it? You sound rocks hard and deep and I know the program is just a fraction of the whole picture. Would be great if you shared the wisdom :)

Also,what studio monitors do you recommend?

All the best in 2006

Vank
Hello, Genelec 1031A sounds good to me !! The bassdrum is in your face !!! :wink:
Joachim Garraud
InterMilan31
UFO Driver
UFO Driver

Message par InterMilan31 » 08 janv. 2006, 07:04

joachim not a logic/protools question but a mac question: how did you get your name at the top toolbar...i want that on my mac :lol:
joachim.garraud
Admin Forum
Admin Forum

Message par joachim.garraud » 08 janv. 2006, 09:58

this is include in the mac os X !!!
use "profile and account display option" :wink:
Joachim Garraud
Bender Tordeur Rodriguez
Galaxian Suprem
Galaxian Suprem

Message par Bender Tordeur Rodriguez » 09 janv. 2006, 12:47

Hummm, i've a question about Pro Tools M-Powered, if a buy a masterkeyboard Ozone (M-audio), i can use this soft on (M-powered is so much cheap than Hd, well i've no other way).

My question is simple : Can i use Reason (like a plugin or slave) with this version (M-powered or Le) ?

If not, which bank to hold up? :twisted:

Cya
reno
Space admin
Space admin

Message par reno » 09 janv. 2006, 14:21

Yes Reason works rewired into Pro Tools LE or M-Powered
JoFreshness
Galaxian Suprem
Galaxian Suprem

Faire jouer à Live une partition MIDI située dans Pro Tools

Message par JoFreshness » 17 mars 2007, 14:45

Salut à tous!
Je m'explique: j'aimerai utiliser les instruments MIDI présents dans live en les faisant jouer une partition MIDI créé dans Pro Tools...
Théoriquement cela doit marcher, j'ai donc créé une piste MIDi sous PT, écris ma partition et désigné comme output de ma piste MIDI le port un de ma carte son et ensuite dans Live dans "MIDI from" j'ai sélectionné ce même por....
Cependant aucun son ne sort...A mon avis c'est que je ne selectionne pas les bonnes entrées/sorties MIDI mais je suis perdu...
Quelqu'un aurait la solution à mon problème ?
Merci d'avance!
joachim.garraud
Admin Forum
Admin Forum

Message par joachim.garraud » 17 mars 2007, 14:48

il n'est pas possible d'utiliser rewire pour cela, voici la meilleure des solutions à ton problème :

exporter ta séquence midi en utilisant la fonction Export Midi sous protools et ouvrir ta sequence midi dans live que tu pilotes via le rewire dans ton protools !! et voilà, cela devrait fonctionner ainsi !
Joachim Garraud
JoFreshness
Galaxian Suprem
Galaxian Suprem

Message par JoFreshness » 17 mars 2007, 15:37

Merci pour ta réponse Joachim!
Vivement que tu reviennes à la Reserve! :lol:
dj-éli
Galaxian Suprem
Galaxian Suprem

[explication] Pro tools

Message par dj-éli » 03 juin 2007, 15:28

Je sais pas Si le sujet a déja été aborder mais je voudrais en savoir plus a propos de pro tools...

Il est en effet assé rustique pour moi de comprendre le principe du logiciel . Ce que je comprend pas c'est déja le faite que je trouve pas l'achat simplement du programme mais qu'il faut acheter un mbox ou une partie hardware du logiciel pour pouvoir l'avoir avec si je comprend bien ?

Au niveau des module complémentaire , ils faut aussi les acheter a part ou une partie est fournie avec ? Je dis pas vst parce que je pense que le programme utilise une autre extention si quelqu'un pourrais me donner les principals caractéristique de pro tools afin de m'éclairicire les idée que je me fait .

Aussi un peu me faire une simple comparaison avec Logic pro qui lui aussi est only mac os parce que je voudrai changer de logiciel parce que Fl studi ca commence a me lourder et le moteur sonore me semble assé pourris
SR54
Alien Lover
Alien Lover

Message par SR54 » 03 juin 2007, 15:56

En effet il te faut une mbox ou autre carte compatible protools mais il faut que tu sache que le protools livré avec la mbox est une version LE qui est limitée au nombre de 32 pistes mono "16 pistes stereo" donc tout depend de tes projet mais c est assez embetant .

POur les plugs livrés avec c est le strict minimum "compresseur equalizer reverbe delay etcetc" et un instrument virtuel "xpand" enfin rien d extraordinaire.
reno
Space admin
Space admin

Message par reno » 03 juin 2007, 16:13

Juste pour info, Pro Tools marche aussi sous Windows (même si c'est un sacrilège et que tout le monde l'utilise sur Mac ou presque :P )

Pour résumer, tu as 3 sortes de Pro Tools:
- la gamme LE, que tu as avec une Mbox ou une Digi003
- la gamme M-Powered, qui ne fonctionne qu'avec les cartes M-Audio, et que tu dois acheter en plus de ces cartes.
- la gamme professionnelle HD, qui utilise des cartes DSP PCI, et des interfaces en rack.

L'interface d'édition est la même pour toutes les versions.
Le M-Powered et le LE sont à peu près équivalents en possibilités, pas énormément de plug-ins livrés avec (beaucoup moins complet qu'un Logic de ce côté), et ils utilisent leur propre format RTAS (pour lequel il y a des adaptateurs VST).

Le HD, c'est pareil en surface, mais au niveau qualité de son et plug-ins, c'est un autre monde (normal, tu rajoutes un zéro à la facture...)

Pour le reste, épluche bien le site de Digi :)
Répondre