Les productions, compositions et remixs de Joachim

Modérateur :Space_Moderators

Répondre
Robbie
Galaxian Suprem
Galaxian Suprem
Joachim collaboration with Jarre again?

Message par Robbie » 08 déc. 2008, 11:49

Just wondering if Joachim would be collaborated to Jean Michel Jarre's new album might be released later, maybe in 2009... :roll:
Laidback Luke's Fan
UFO Driver
UFO Driver

Re: Joachim collaboration with Jarre again?

Message par Laidback Luke's Fan » 08 déc. 2008, 17:45

I really don't know if there will be a collaboration between Joachim and Jarre, but I know that they have been working together in "Métamorphoses". :si:
[color=#0000FF]Now, we know the truth[/color], [color=#FF8000]space invaders [/color]are reactivated, and we [color=#FF0000]are back!![/color]
vincent01
Super Space Invader
Super Space Invader

Message par vincent01 » 10 déc. 2008, 10:39

And Aero :P I hope that jarre produce a new album, but we have any information about a projet of album. Nothing on his site and forum.
Let these Girls OUT on Pink Rabbit records [url]http://www.beatport.com/#/track/let-the ... ix/2677183[/url]
Robbie
Galaxian Suprem
Galaxian Suprem

Message par Robbie » 12 déc. 2008, 17:54

Jarre has recently ended his Oxygene Tour (i saw him in Budapest, it was great!!!) and he is working on his forthcoming World Arena Tour. My personal opinion and there are minor rumuors about this, that he might release a new album just before the tour.
But honestly i really doubt that Joachim would collaborate with Jarre this time...Jarre goes to analogs...he said thanks to Michel Geiss, to his former collaborator, so...maybe...a new work together??

We will see.
Répondre