Are you new to the forum? Present yourself here!

ZEMIXX INTERNATIONAL available in podcast format. Clic HERE to subscribe !

Modérateurs :MikeyM, Space_Moderators

Répondre
Adrien24
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe
Are you new to the forum? Present yourself here!

Message par Adrien24 » 04 nov. 2006, 20:58

Welcome all new Space Invader lovers around the globe!:si3: Welcome to Joachim Garraud's forum :wink:

This topic is dedicated to all the new members of the forum. Specifically to the english users so that they can present themselves here in a good manner and know who you are! By starting off, you can : tell us your Username, your Name (only if you want to, but you don't have to), age, city of residence and if you are a DJ or not. Your passions and musical influences, your studies and everything else that may come to mind. Don't hesitate because we are all one Space Invader family :D

Let us give a happy welcome to everyone and be caring to those of new interests in Joachim.

:!: Listed below are some links that could be useful to your questions (These are in French, so try your best to understand or kind of get a picture of what you need, but be it a playlist, or podcast info.. I'm sure that you will get the idea ;) ) If more info is needed, please don't hesitate to ask! But if it has been already asked, why not search the forums :D :!:

:arrow: FAQ (Joachim)
:arrow: FAQ (Other)
Modifié en dernier par Adrien24 le 29 nov. 2006, 03:35, modifié 2 fois.
[b]Adrien[/b]
[color=yellow]DJX 700+2xCDJ 800MKII+HDJ1000[/color]
Adrien24
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Message par Adrien24 » 04 nov. 2006, 21:06

Here, let me give it a shot...

Hi I'm Adrien, I'm 18 years old and I live in one of the greatest cities in the world! Vancouver Canada!! :wink: I'm a DJ who loves music from Europe and enjoys the new music trends. I try to keep people here updated with the new music from Europe, but unfortunately they still like music from 3 years ago and when I play new music, they just don't like it! (hahaha) I've been a part of the Joachim Garraud forum since last November and I have seen a great change in his art of DJing and the forum as well. Since then, we have had over 4000 new members joining in and loving his music. I think that Joachim is a great man and one day I would love to say hello to him and tell him personally. Same as David Guetta. I am currently in university at Simon Fraser University (SFU) and studying in a chemistry background (wanting to be in ferensics). Going back to my DJing, I currently have 2 CDJ800MKII, a DJX700 mixer, a Macbook with Logic Express and along side a Oxygen 8 V2 controller. I am starting to produce music and getting into it because I think playing your music for people is the coolest and most interesting thing someone can do.

Now your turn to post something about yourself!
[b]Adrien[/b]
CHROMEHEART
UFO Driver
UFO Driver

Message par CHROMEHEART » 28 nov. 2006, 16:44

NEW HERE BEEN A JOACHIM FAN FOR A LONNNG TIME.... I AM FROM THE BEST CITY IN THE PLANET.. NYC.. BUT JOACHIM HAS NOT BEEN HERE IN AGES.. WHEN THE HELL U COMIN BACK
Stratos Evian
Moon Explorer
Moon Explorer

Message par Stratos Evian » 28 nov. 2006, 17:02

hi..I'm Stratos...I'm 16 years old and I live in the worst city in the planet...
Thessaloniki(salonica) in Greece... :wink:
(just kidding..no the worst city but no good enough...)
I love djing :D ...and I made my first experiments in producing,recently... :?
I play with 2 denon dns-1000..and I save up for cdj800mk2 and 2 pick-up...
I think that Joachim is a crazy,great,space man....
thnx...
cheers

SPACE INVADERS ARE BACK......
Adrien24
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Message par Adrien24 » 28 nov. 2006, 20:04

Very nice to hear about some foreign people loving Joachim! I think that Joachim should do a North America tour! Cities would be:

Canada:
Montreal
Toronto
Vancouver

United States of America:
New York
Miami
Chicago
Los Angelos or some other Californian city like San Fransisco!

Think about it Joachim! It would be good to be known worldwide you know :wink:
[b]Adrien[/b]
SRKB
Space Invader
Space Invader

Message par SRKB » 28 nov. 2006, 22:36

Welcome aboard dears space invaders from other countries.!!!
FRENCH DO IT BETTER®
CHROMEHEART
UFO Driver
UFO Driver

Message par CHROMEHEART » 29 nov. 2006, 16:32

I ONLY GET TO HEAR HIM WHEN I GO TO THE WINTER MUSIC CONF FOR MAYBE 1 OR 2 GIGS.. GUETTTA IS IN TOWN ALOT AN SINCLAR.. BUT ENOUGH OF THEM I WANT THE ALIEN HIMSELF..
Adrien24
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Message par Adrien24 » 30 nov. 2006, 20:17

CHROMEHEART a écrit :I ONLY GET TO HEAR HIM WHEN I GO TO THE WINTER MUSIC CONF FOR MAYBE 1 OR 2 GIGS.. GUETTTA IS IN TOWN ALOT AN SINCLAR.. BUT ENOUGH OF THEM I WANT THE ALIEN HIMSELF..
Yeah thats true. Joachim doesn't visit North America too much. David and Bob come often though. Its a shame... We're being alienized :lol: :twisted:
[b]Adrien[/b]
Willy Napolia
Alien Lover
Alien Lover

Message par Willy Napolia » 02 déc. 2006, 01:02

Welcome everybody !

are there an admirer of joachim who's living in Naples (in Italy of course) !?
fredacler
Robot Galactica
Robot Galactica

Message par fredacler » 27 mars 2007, 10:42

Hi everybody!! :)
My name is Fredrik. I have just turned 30. Live in a town called Örebro, a 2h drive from Stockholm
My username is also the name that I use when I'm out dj'ing!
Adrien24
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Message par Adrien24 » 28 mars 2007, 08:35

Welcome! Joachim tends to make special Space visits to Stockholm once in a while! Prepare for an invasion :lol:
[b]Adrien[/b]
fredacler
Robot Galactica
Robot Galactica

Message par fredacler » 28 mars 2007, 08:44

Thanks!!
That would be really nice to attend :D:D
Sam Di
Robot Galactica
Robot Galactica

Message par Sam Di » 15 août 2007, 13:33

Hi I'm Oleg, I'm 17 years old and i live in Dnepropetrovsk ( Ukraine ).
I want to become the DJ I work hard for it. Clubs of our city are full of monotony. The DJs do not work with public, they just play music..it's boring. I like in Joachim his energy which he shares with people.
I have seriously taken a great interest in music just 3 years ago but I listened to this music all my life (at 6 years my favorite bands was The Prodigy and Daft Punk).
In Joachim's music and DJing i found something i do not know, something unique that simply drive me crazy ^_^ . He is Great space man !
Sorry for my English :)..tnx..
cheers
still waiting for your visit :(
kish112
Moon Explorer
Moon Explorer

Message par kish112 » 04 oct. 2007, 04:03

Hello All!
I'm Justice, 23 and from Washington DC. First I would like to say I pretty much stumbled onto Joachim's music while watching a buddies podcast in class (instead of paying attention of course). Anyways, after I watched the Week End techno parade 2006 I can officially say I am hooked. Joachim is incredible and his Keytar is hysterically unique. I wish YOU could come to the US but apparently you wont be making any stops here soon. Anyways, thats me in a nutshell....back to the space! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Premier_toni
Flying Warrior
Flying Warrior

Message par Premier_toni » 05 déc. 2007, 02:11

hey! this is tony from BARCELONA, spain! city of sun, beach, and party for sure! we want Joachim here! please! in spain he's not known enough - " lamentablemente " (<--- translate this lol)

nice to meet you, invaders!
"Can you dance to my beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat bea bea bea bea bea bea bea bea bea b b b b b b b b b b b b ....
Premier_toni
Flying Warrior
Flying Warrior

Message par Premier_toni » 05 déc. 2007, 02:11

i'm 19
"Can you dance to my beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat bea bea bea bea bea bea bea bea bea b b b b b b b b b b b b ....
Lance
UFO Driver
UFO Driver

Message par Lance » 07 déc. 2007, 22:32

i've been on here for a year now i think! but hey, space invaders are cool, i went turnmills and saw a few fellow space invaders, and when i was in dc10 i chatted to this random girl who also had the t-shirt and was a space invader! i'm 20 from london, and love joachim.

adrain from vancouver how comes dance music seems so big over their on facebook, everyone seems to love dirty south and joachim as do i!
have u got a big music scene over their and what are the clubs like???
Laurence The London Space Invader
TravisH
Moon Explorer
Moon Explorer

Message par TravisH » 08 déc. 2007, 23:38

Hi, my names travis, new to the forum today yet ive been listening to Joachim Garraud for some time now and absolutly LOVE his music. I live in Vancouver, British Columbia one hell of a city and i would love for Space invaders to come to vancouver. To be able to speak to Joachim in person would just be an experiance of a life time. Keep up with the awsome music Joachim and im happy i joined your forum!!

,Travis
FLoW91
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Message par FLoW91 » 09 déc. 2007, 00:25

do you know how joachim go to La ou san diego sfo or some other Californian city?
Space invader are back!
Back from Salou!

[url=http://www.myspace.com/frenshyflow]Myspace Frenshy FLoW[/url]
Adrien24
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Message par Adrien24 » 11 déc. 2007, 05:00

Lance a écrit :i've been on here for a year now i think! but hey, space invaders are cool, i went turnmills and saw a few fellow space invaders, and when i was in dc10 i chatted to this random girl who also had the t-shirt and was a space invader! i'm 20 from london, and love joachim.

adrain from vancouver how comes dance music seems so big over their on facebook, everyone seems to love dirty south and joachim as do i!
have u got a big music scene over their and what are the clubs like???
Well Lance, this music scene is growing big mate! Lots of known DJ's have recently come here. As you can see, Steve Angello came here last month and it was AWESOME! Axwell came as well, Dirty South, Felix Da Housecat and so many more minimal and tech DJ's. David Guetta came of course early in the year (in march). The only one who hasn't come yet it Joachim! But yeah the clubs here are really good! People love to party and club here. It's too bad none of the big club owners like Pacha or something come here and open a club strictly for Electro/House (and like Pacha BCN, have a Hip/hop area on top too! :D )
[b]Adrien[/b]
Répondre